Congratulations on making the decision to begin your academic journey as a mature student. Starting out can be daunting so check out these support services on offer.
How can Libraries and Learning Services help you?
Te Tumu Herenga | Libraries and Learning Services can support your learning in many ways:
- Learning Essentials. Great, you’re already in Learning Essentials. Remember to refer back to it when you have questions about academic skills (writing essays, finding information, referencing, etc.).
- Academic skills workshops are available online or in person.
- Specialist support:
- Te Fale Pouāwhina provides academic learning assistance for all Māori and Pasifika tauira/akonga in non-degree, undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- English Language Enrichment (ELE) provides English language development opportunities for students and staff at the University of Auckland.
- Inclusive Learning provides learning assessments, recommendations for special exam conditions and academic development opportunities to students with specific learning and/or other invisible disabilities.
- Research Services offer support and enhance the research activities of postgraduate students and researchers throughout the research lifecycle.
- Career Development and Employability Services (CDES) helps you plan and prepare for your future work and life with the help of our range of workshops, events and services.
If you have any questions please Ask us.