If you are a student with a disability, you can access a wide range of resources and support to help you reach your academic goals.
Learning services for students with specific learning disabilities
The Inclusive Learning team can work with you to provide and access help and support if you:
- Have a documented learning and/or invisible disability.
- Suspect you have a learning disability.
- Are referred by a University staff member.
- Have an injury affecting your ability to complete coursework or tests and exams.
The team at Inclusive Learning can provide:
- Learning assessments.
- Recommendations for special exam conditions.
- Academic development opportunities to students with specific learning and/or other invisible disabilities including dyslexia, dyspraxia, attention deficit disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorder and mental health conditions.
For Special Conditions for your tests and/or exams apply online here.
Library services for students with disabilities
The Client Services team can assist students with disabilities to easily access library resources and services.
Client Services can provide assistance with:
- Checking the availability of material and retrieving it from library shelves.
- Borrowing and renewing material.
- Placing requests for material.
To make the most of the library services available to you, we recommend that you: