Learn about specialised support and services for international students to ensure you to have a great learning experience and complete your studies successfully.
International support staff
You are supported throughout your enrolment at the University of Auckland by the team of specialised international support staff who are trained to assist and support you with their academic and personal needs.
Specialised support and Services from Te Tumu Herenga – Libraries and Learning services
- English Language Enrichment (ELE) provides English language development support for students at the University of Auckland.
- DELNA – Diagnostic Language Needs Assessment.
- Inclusive Learning – provides learning assessments, recommendations for special exam conditions and academic development opportunities to students with specific learning and/or other invisible disabilities such as: dyslexia, dyspraxia, Autism Spectrum Disorder, attention deficit disorders and mental health conditions.
- Career Development and Employability Services (CEDS) – “Calling all international students” – You can get employability advice and information about working in New Zealand and what employers are looking for.
- Help in person or online from Libraries and Learning Services.